databot respects & protects your privacy
What personal information is collected?
databot collects data, such as name, address, e-mail address, fax and telephone numbers, employer and credit card information (collectively, “Your personal stuff”), from you, through the registration forms on the databot Website. databot may keep a record of any correspondence with you. databot may retain copies of all information that you provide through the Website, both during your use of the Website and any services available through the Website and after termination or expiration of such use. databot may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes and may keep a copy of your responses. Please note that you are not obliged to respond to such surveys.
Does databot track users?
How does databot use personal information?
databot may use information collected from you for a number of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- For direct marketing campaigns, as permitted by law; databot will give you the option to opt out of each commercial email communication that it sends to you;
- To provide you with information and services that you request from databot or which databot feels may interest you, where you have consented for such purposes;
- To customize the Website to your preferences;
- To provide you with services available through the Website, for which you register;
- To develop new features of the Website and services available through the Website, and for testing and other development purposes that do not involve disclosure to third parties;
- To carry out databot’ obligations under any contracts with you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about the changes to the Website or any services available through the Website, including new product announcements;
To conduct internal administration of databot’s business.
Does databot disclose Your personal stuff to Third Parties?
- In the event that databot sells or buys any business or assets, in which case databot may disclose Your personal stuff to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If databot or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Your personal stuff held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If databot is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of databot or its customers, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
databot may use all of Your website usage data, including that which is specific to User, and the Business Data for the purpose of creating aggregated and anonymized statistics (the “Aggregate Data”). databot shall be the sole owner of the Aggregate Data and, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, shall be free to use and disclose the Aggregate Data at its discretion. Aggregate Data shall not include the User’s Business Data unless it has first been aggregated with data belonging to other databot clients, shall not identify User as the source of any specific piece of data, and shall not include any Your personal stuff or data specific to any individual identified in User’s Business Data.
Securing your personal information
databot takes reasonable steps to protect Your personal stuff as you transmit such information from your computer to the Website, and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You should keep in mind, however, that no internet transmission is 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to the Website via e-mail or other electronic means. Where databot has given you a username and/or password which enables you to access certain parts of the databot Website, you are responsible for keeping such username and/or password confidential.
Third party websites
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. databot encourages you to review the privacy and security policies of any externally linked websites that may be accessed through the Website. databot assumes no responsibility or liability for the information, collection and disclosure practices of any external websites that a User can access through the Website. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before you submit any Your personal stuff or other information to them.
Changing your personal information
To keep Your personal stuff accurate, current and complete, please contact us via the email address on the Contact Us page. databot shall use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your data access request within 30 days of receiving your request. If databot is unable to respond to your request within such period databot shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of the reason why databot is so unable. Should you choose to unsubscribe from any mailing lists for which you registered, you may do so by following the instructions on how to unsubscribe provided in all databot communications.
databot is what it is, thanks to you-
If you have any queries about the privacy statement or to report a privacy issue, please contact us using the information on the Contact Us section of our website.